Decals and Tees FAQ
Decals and Tees - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What material is made the decals?
A: Premium quality vinyl on all graphics that can last up to 5-7 years.
Q: What material is made the t-shirts?
A: 100% pre-shrunk cotton or 50/50 blend.
Q: What method is used for the t-shirts?
A: 3 methods. Premium quality heat vinyl on all graphics that is cut, and then apply with heat, DTG (Direct to Garment) or Screen Printing. Is going to varied by the supplier.
Q: Do you do custom orders?
A: Yes, custom orders are available upon request for decals and t-shirts. We can provide with your logo, design, name, etc. The only thing you need to do is have your design file ready and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in a vector file (.IA,.EPS,.PDF) for an estimate.
*If you have an idea and you would like us to work in the design, additional fee may apply.
Q: Do you offer wholesale prices?
A: In some products yes. If the product has a wholesale option on the page you will be able to order. Any question contact us at email@example.com and send us your quantity so we can give you the best price.
We offer various sizes on decals for your convenience starting from 5 inches. The design of the decal is going to determine if the size is going to be tall/heigh (vertical) or wide/long (horizontal).
You can choose the decals you want in the continue sizes: 5 inches, 7 inches, 9 inches, 11 inches.
We offer various colors on decals for your convenience. The most popular colors are White, Black and Red. The Black is popular for any mac book or iDevice, the White is popular for any car window with or without tint, and Red is popular because no matter where you put it will pop.
You can choose the decals you want in the continue colors: Black, Blue, Green, Gray, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Turquoise, White, Yellow, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Mint, Green Lime, Gold.
Applying a decal to any surface sometimes can be difficult if you don’t prepare and clean that surface first. This step by step instructions will help you to apply a decal sticker easy to your car, laptop, notebook, wall, any surface, etc.
Apply a decal sticker to your car or any surface:
1. Make sure the transfer paper is adhered to the decal, just simply peel a little and see if is coming off.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Decals will stick best to clean surfaces.
3. Remove the backing paper slowly making sure the decal stays adhered to the transfer paper.
4. Carefully position the decal to the desired area. Once the decal sticks it will be nearly impossible to re-position without damage the decal. Rub the decal from one side to other, eliminating any air bubbles.
5. Use a hard edge like a credit card to make sure the entire decal has fully adhered to the surface.
6. SLOWLY remove the transfer paper. Make sure no part of the decal remains on the transfer paper.
7. DONE! –> Check for air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the decal, but if not, a pinhole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
Apply a BIG decal sticker to any surface:
1. Clean the surface and position your decal in the desired location.
2. Using masking tape, fix the decal in place on the shortest side.
3. Hinge the decal on the masking tape then start to remove the backing paper.
4. Begin lowering the decal back down onto the surface. Ensure you do not kink it.
5. Press the decal down whilst slowly removing the backing paper. Ensure all of the decals comes away from the backing paper.
6. Continue until all of the backing paper is removed. Press the decal down firmly using a credit card etc.
7. Peel the transfer paper away. Note that it is easier to peel the transfer paper back on itself as shown.
8. Keep slowly pulling the transfer paper back until it is all removed. Ensure you do not pull the decal oof during this process.